Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finalist in the Chevrolet #DateMyChevy "Volt To Vacation" Competition

I was selected by General Motors to be a finalist in their Chevrolet "Volt to Vacation" competition. I was told to describe what I would do with my Chevy Volt if chosen, I said that I would take the Chevy Volt on a road trip to the best theme parks on the east coast. My answer helped me win my way into the finals, now it's up to you to determine if I am truly the winner. I am going to need all of your help on this one! Please click here to cast your vote for me, It would be so cool for me to write about something on this site that was made possible because of my readers. I thank you all in advance for your help and support, hopefully I will be writing a post about winning the competition soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors