Tuesday, July 10, 2012

World Premiere: "Cool Story McFly" By Bless McFly (FEATURE)

If you've been following me on any of the social networks then you may have seen me posting photos from a music video shoot last month. Before my journey to Los Angeles, I collaborated with Jersey rapper Bless McFly to do a hip-hop music video with an old school melody. I'm not much of a rapper so I had to settle for just a guest appearance LOL. In the video, I take on the role as a member of the "McFly Gang". The video takes place inside of the McFly hideout, a place where we meet up to socialize and strategize our plans.

My wardrobe was provided by the Wagon Boutique and the model with me was also wearing clothing provided by the boutique. By the way, the beautiful model next to me is Turcois Ominek. We had a great time shooting this video, and it was my first time shooting a music video by the way. Check out the video below and a few photos of our wardrobe..... feel free to post your comments.



Advisory: Video contains explicit lyrics
 


Behind the Scenes: Terry & Turcois Wardrobe (provided by The Wagon Boutique)








All of the Behind the Scenes photos can be seen at http://www.facebook.com/aimtopleazephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors