Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Martin Luther King Jr. Photoshoot

A few days ago, I embarked on a journey across the DC area. I made it my priority to go visit the newly constructed Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. While in DC, my amazing super friend Lauren Urban (of www.DestinationPlanning.com) and her fiancee Zack Glenn (of ZSG Photography) suggested that we set up a photoshoot. I suggested that we use a location that really inspires me, thus we have the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. It was cool, this entire process was the perfect dedication to Dr.King. A young african american male and his caucasian friends together at the Dr.King memorial creating art, it doesn't get any better than that! Zack is an amazing photographer, he is now the official go-to photographer for TerryMcfly.com... we also collaborated on a "Georgetown" photoshoot. (which is posted on the Facebook page)


For the first few photos, I selected one of my favorite quotes from Dr.King as the back drop.





These other photos were taken on the left side of the King Memorial statue.




This was a fun experience, definitely one of my favorites and most meaningful. I am glad that I was finally able to visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, it means even more that I was able to capture these great photos with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors