Friday, March 29, 2013

NYIAS: Cadillac Unveils The 2014 CTS

The 2014 Cadillac CTS midsize luxury sedan made its world debut on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at a special event on the eve of the New York International Auto Show in New York City.


The 2014 CTS is longer, lower and leaner utilizing lightweight technologies that enable the most agile driving dynamics in the class.





 The new Cadillac CTS Vsport model offers a Twin-Turbo V-6 and the brand's first eight-speed automatic transmission.



I was in attendance at the Rose Theater for this special event with Cadillac. Being that my specialty is lifestyle, I have to add my few tidbits about the overall vibe of the event. I had a great time and the food was amazing. The Lobster was definitely my favorite, as usual.





Cadillac really knows how to throw a party. There was a live violinist and a DJ playing tunes to introduce the new 2014 CTS to the world.



The brand new Cadillac ELR was also on display at the event.



If photos aren't enough for you, check out the recording of the live stream below. I can even see myself in the front row of the video holding up my iPhone...LOL! I also see myself periodically on stage attempting to record  the car while setting up my mic to do commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors