Thursday, March 28, 2013

Video Premiere: "La La La La" By Ari Lennox

The artist we introduced you to last week has a special treat to share with all of us. Ari Lennox released the official music video for "La La La La" today. I am definitely excited because that is currently my favorite song. Check it out and feel free to rant about how much you love it in the comments section. This young lady's future just keeps getting brighter and brighter, well done Ari...well done!



“While I wrote “La La La La” I imagined I was in a session with D’Angelo and Lauryn Hill, and I traced back to my relationships that were caused me turmoil. “La La La La” is a reflection of that, and I wanted to make sure my story was delivered through video as it was through song for Ariography.”



Make sure you check out Ari Lennox's phenomenal live performance here if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors