Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Recap: Sequins & Suits Event

I attended the Sequins & Suits event hosted by The Fashion Bomb Daily and Suit Dreams last night at Parlor NYC. There was wall to wall people, every guy was wearing a suit and every woman was wearing some sort of Sequin material. This was a great crowd of individuals with their own individual sense of styles. I finally met the founder of Fashion Bomb Daily, the amazing Miss Claire, she's great by the way. Claire and I had had a few discussions throughout the evening and she also conducted a video interview of me regarding my feature on her site last month on 11/11/11. I had a great time, met a lot of new interesting people and also saw a few familiar faces. I can't wait to see the official event recap on fashion bomb daily, check out a few of the event photos from my iphone posted below...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors