Thursday, December 8, 2011

Recap: Klout Chevy Sonic Party NYC

I was invited by Klout & Chevy to celebrate the release of the all new Sonic Chevy in NYC. This event was great despite the nasty weather. I attended the event with my sidekick Shunty J, as soon as we entered the venue we were greeted with a coat check and name badges with our names and twitter handles printed on them. There was an open bar serving us endless wine and beer along with snacks throughout the night. Shunty and I spent alot of time goofing around and tinkering with the new Chevy Sonic and it's a pretty great looking vehicle, I can't wait to take it out for a test drive which I will also blog about in a later post. They held a raffle for everyone in attendance, I won the grand prize which was a Limited Edition Tokidoki cell phone and Shunty won a t-shirt. Overall, I had an amazing time...the networking was just as rewarding as the prizes.


If viewing from the homepage, click here to view all the photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors