During day 2 of New York Fashion Week S/S13, Nautica invited me to check out their Men's Spring 2013 fashion presentation. It's always a pleasure to be invited to the Nautica fashion shows because they really do show great hospitality. The show is usually nautical themed and filled with great vibes.
The Nautica Spring 2013 Collection featured a total of 30 looks. I will show you images of all the looks with a few closeups and breakdowns of the looks that were "Terry McFly Approved".
Terry McFly Approved Look 1 - Navy anchor printed shirt with white cotton beacon pant, paired well with a pair of Nautica canvas sneakers.
Terry Mcfly Approved Look 2 - Midnight blue double faced wool suit with a blue cotton shirt.
Terry McFly Approved Look 3 - Navy cotton shirt with twilight blue poplin cargo pants
Terry McFly Approved Look 4 - Black wool ripstop suit with yellow poly performance waffle t-shirt
Terry McFly Approved Look 5 - Black nylon oxford raincoat with navy cotton pierced shirt and yellow garment dyed denim
Terry McFly Approved Look 6 - Black leather active bomber and yellow cotton poplin cargo pant
For more New York Fashion Week coverage, please make sure that you're following @Terry_Mcfly via twitter & instagram for photos live from the runway.
(All photos were taken via Terry McFly's Apple iPhone 4S)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...



















No comments:
Post a Comment