Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm back! My Birthday was amazing!


I would like to take this time out to thank everyone on twitter and facebook that showed me love on my birthday over the weekend. I also thank the people that called me personally to serenade me on the phone. My birthday was the talk of the day, it was crazy. I receieved over 125 wall posts on my facebook page wishing me a Happy Birthday, I didnt count the twitter posts yet. A few celebritiies did take the time to personally wish me a Happy Birthday, it made me feel special. So thank you LaLa Vasquez, Free, Regan Gomez, Omarosa, and Joistarr! You wonderful ladies made my day! Below are a few snapshots of their messages just in case your one of those readers that tend to doubt me, Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors