Monday, January 4, 2010
New!!! The Terry Mcfly Hotline is now open
I now have a direct line to my office for you, If you would like to inquire about anything or just call to show love then just use the Terry Mcfly Hotline, The Terry Mcfly Hotline can be reached at (973)-692-8308, Its gonna be amazing, sometimes the line will be open for a group chat or maybe it will be used to interview you live on the air of a radio session or maybe a video feed, 2010 brings tons of new features to Terrymcfly.com and this is just the first of many, I look forward to hearing from you soon, oh yea by the way you can also use the sidebar to call directly from your PC if you have a mic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

No comments:
Post a Comment