Friday, January 1, 2010
Reason Why the New Jay-Z video is not Posted
I know many of you come to TerryMcfly.com to see the newest videos worth watchin, but im sorry to inform you that the new Jay-Z video "On to the next One" will not be played on this site because I only post things that I believe in and that video is NOT Terry Mcfly Approved, I do not support the new Jay-Z video because I believe it portrays demonic things, as I watched the video I saw skulls, devil horns, and voodoo type rituals. I don't know what the hell was goin on but that is definitely not my type of party so when it comes to that video, I am on to the next one, you can throw that video in the trash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...

I hear you. I'm waiting to see what his explanation for the video is. I was kinda shocked...
ReplyDelete