Monday, January 4, 2010
Music Monday: VH1 Storytellers - Kanye West
This album will be in stores on January 5th 2010, it may be tracks that you already know but the sound quality is Amazing, I was gonna overlook this album but once I got my hands on a copy I couldnt stop listening to it, It features a live band and Kanye breakin down the meaning of the tracks featured, Its a good title to own if your a fan of his work, This is 'Terry Mcfly Approved', I watched the special when it aired on Vh1 a year ago and I wasnt too impressed but the sound quality on the cd has been remastered to give the music an even better sound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...


No comments:
Post a Comment