I was invited to check out a new sneaker store yesterday in Newark, New Jersey. I was impressed, the store is ran by Suraj from SneakerRoom, he's a well known sneakerhead as well. The store isnt officially opened yet but you can still go there to purchase items. I took a few pictures during my visit yesterday,which are posted below, I will add more pictures when the store is completely finished. Oh yea and when I got there, guess who was in there just hangin out and coppin kicks as usual?, The Mayor! Go down there and check out the Sixth Boro at 494 Clinton Ave, Newark NJ. When you go there, make sure you tell them Terry Mcfly sent you and they will gladly welcome you. I hope you enjoy these pictures because there will be plenty more in my second feature and maybe even a video. Shoutout to the homie X, who happens to work at the store and he was featured in an issue of Sole Collector.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

No comments:
Post a Comment