
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Movie Review: The Dictator
One of the most anticipated films of the year was definitely "The Dictator", sadly it will now go down as one of the most disappointing films of the year. I don't even know where to begin with the breakdown of this film. The film was funny but most of the funny highlights were shown in the trailer already. Actually every single funny part is already in the trailer. This movie was basically a comedy like the Adam Sandler films or the Scary movie movie series. It even features that ugly female actress that we only see in the Scary movie films. This movie has over the top racism and it attempts to make laughter out of real life terror scenarios. The jokes were EXTREMELY immature. There's even a few scenes where he belittles Civil Rights and makes a mockery of the "I Have a dream" speech with a distasteful version of it. The only people that will find true enjoyment in this film are people that like to be racist and sexist behind closed doors. This movie was definitely not what I expected at all, I was bored out of my mind and tired of the same corny racial jokes that I already seen in the movie Borat. If you are going to see this film, I will recommend waiting for it to premiere on cable television. The only interesting portion of this film was the soundtrack, the soundtrack alone will make you laugh more than the dry comedy of the actual movie. Overall, This movie is NOT Terry McFly Approved. The Dictator's official rating is "WACK SAUCE!". I can guarantee you that the media will be buzzing about the foolishness shown in this film over the weekend.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...

No comments:
Post a Comment