Friday, May 4, 2012

Movie Review: The Avengers

The wait is over! The long awaited Avengers movie is finally here! Just as expected, this movie is AMAZING! When the movie starts it seems to drag on a bit with a lack of action scenes, but trust me its well worth the wait, because the action goes into OVERLOAD as the film progresses. There's a lot of monumental battles that take place, I don't really want to spoil the film for those of you that didn't see it yet. All I can say is that Marvel Vs. Capcom & the animated film series fans will enjoy seeing these match ups take place in live action. I was actually surprised by how great the new Hulk actor (Mark Ruffalo) was in the film, I had my doubts but they surely are gone. The Avengers is one of those films that will make you laugh, clap, & cheer all at the same time.The Avengers is a MUST-SEE film, I rate this movie a 4 out of 5 stars, "Terry McFly Approved". I wish they would've somehow incorporated the Black Panther character into the movie like the animated series but I guess that's something I can hope for in the sequel.

Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, & Hulkeye) to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors