Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, & Hulkeye) to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Movie Review: The Avengers
The wait is over! The long awaited Avengers movie is finally here! Just as expected, this movie is AMAZING! When the movie starts it seems to drag on a bit with a lack of action scenes, but trust me its well worth the wait, because the action goes into OVERLOAD as the film progresses. There's a lot of monumental battles that take place, I don't really want to spoil the film for those of you that didn't see it yet. All I can say is that Marvel Vs. Capcom & the animated film series fans will enjoy seeing these match ups take place in live action. I was actually surprised by how great the new Hulk actor (Mark Ruffalo) was in the film, I had my doubts but they surely are gone. The Avengers is one of those films that will make you laugh, clap, & cheer all at the same time.The Avengers is a MUST-SEE film, I rate this movie a 4 out of 5 stars, "Terry McFly Approved". I wish they would've somehow incorporated the Black Panther character into the movie like the animated series but I guess that's something I can hope for in the sequel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...


No comments:
Post a Comment