Friday, January 6, 2012

My Birthday Celebration Weekend

My birthday isn't until January 10th but the parties are starting January 7th.  Here's the first two parties this weekend taking place in New Jersey. The first party is this Saturday @ Club Pouya's (841 St. George Ave.) in Roselle NJ and the big celebration of the weekend is this Sunday @ Jersey Girl's (167 Bayway Ave.) in Elizabeth NJ, hosted by Lady El of the Murda Mamis & DJ Envy. There's two options for you. Please email your name to RSVP@terrymcfly.com to get on my exclusive guestlist with reduced admission. For more details, about the parties, click on the flyers below. I look forward to seeing you all this weekend and make sure you tweet me if you decide to celebrate with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors