Over the weekend, Usher joined the cast of Fuerza Bruta for a very special limited performance. This was a once in a lifetime kind of thing, Usher was only a member of the cast for two shows and that was it. I had the honor of being able to attend one of the shows this weekend. Usher did an amazing job, he took over the role as the main character "Running Man". The soundtrack of the show was remixed to play unique versions of Usher's music during his scenes. It was cool to see Usher performing all the theatrics of the off broadway show, he seemed very comfortable in the role. I tried to record video and take photos of the show but it was prohibited this time because of Usher. I did manage to sneak a few photos on my iPhone, yall know I don't listen LOL.Check out some of the photos I captured during the show, please excuse the blurriness because it's hard to FOCUS a camera when you're snapping photos in a prohibited setting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Quote by one of my personal favorite designers Mr. Karl Lagerfeld. xoxo- Jenn G.

That's hilarious that he played the Running Man! So funny! It looks like he gave a concert too? How awesome is that! Good for him for being apart of a small off-broadway show!
ReplyDelete