Intel partnered with IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) for a fashion show promoting the new Ultrabook laptop. The event was called "Inside Generation Style" and it featured all fashion bloggers walking the runway instead of models. They also raffled off two brand new laptops to two randomly selected guests. The event included lots of snacks and cocktails, the setting was very nice. It was like attending an off-season fashion week presentation. I'm almost positive that this was a filming for a new Intel commercial due to the fact that they made all of us sign release forms upon entering the venue. I had a great time networking and socializing with the other bloggers from within the fashion industry. Check out some of the cool photos below that were taken from my front row seat using my iPhone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

Great coverage Terry. Love the pics!
ReplyDelete