Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chevrolet Cocktail Reception (Photos)

The Chevy team once again occupied the Manhattan  Classic Car Club in NYC. Chevy held a cocktail reception to kick off the NY Auto Show week in style. There was valet parking and limited edition corvettes everywhere inside the venue. The food served was so amazing, they served lobster as an appetizer! I love lobster so you know I was having a good time. The party was a great networking opportunity, it was our chance to relax and get to know the people that we met at the discussion panel event. I would love to elaborate further but I must catch some sleep now to prepare for the Chevrolet Press conference tomorrow morning. Check out some of the photos from the event below, these were taken on my phone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors