Friday, April 6, 2012

Google's Project Glass

A few days ago, a friend sent me a video on my phone. At first I didn't really know what the heck I was watching, I thought it was some sort of video game or cell phone commercial. It was far much cooler than what I thought it was, that is if it actually does what it seems to be doing in this video. It's actually a video of special glasses that Google is designing. These glasses pretty much make life look as if it's a video game, some very futuristic movie stuff here. The glasses don't really have a name, it's just known as Google Project Glass. Below, I've posted a description of what Project Glass is and the video that was sent to my phone. Prepare to be AMAZED!


We believe technology should work for you — to be there when you need it and get out of your way when you don't.

A team within our Google[x] group started Project Glass to build this kind of technology, one that helps you explore and share your world, putting you back in the moment.

Follow along with us at http://g.co/projectglass as we share some of our ideas and stories. We'd love to hear yours, too. What would you like to see from Project Glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors