Thursday, April 5, 2012
New York International Auto Show 2012 Preview (Photos) #NYIAS
The New York International Auto Show 2012 opens to the public tomorrow April 6th. I've been there for the past two days and it's some pretty amazing stuff, if you follow me on Instagram (@terrymcfly) or Twitter (@Terry_McFly) then I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. I've decided to share a few of my show moment photos and automobile favorites with all of you that are anticipating the show. You can use this as a reference of what to look for when you get to the Jacob Javitz Center, I'm sure it's going to be overcrowded as usual on the public viewing days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

No comments:
Post a Comment