Tuesday, February 28, 2012
BHM: Black Gold
Today would normally be the last day of Black History Month but thanks to leap year we have 1 more day to honor Black Gold in the month of February. Cherish our history with this great song, which is now known as the soundtrack to our lives. Youuuuuuuuu Areeeeee Black Gold! It's sad that we dont hear beauty like this on the radio or at the top of the music countdowns. ENJOY and share with someone that can use it as inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Quote by one of my personal favorite designers Mr. Karl Lagerfeld. xoxo- Jenn G.

No comments:
Post a Comment