Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Rachel Roy Fall 2012 Fashion Presentation Recap
Day 5: I was invited to the view Rachel Roy's latest collection. I felt honored to be invited to her show without even requesting an invite, it shows that all my hard work is gradually paying off. Rachel Roy always brings out the fashion industry elites so I was already expecting to see a few familiar faces and a lot of reporters. The collection itself looked great, Rachel used alot of earth tones, I loved the details on each piece. The show was held in the Alice Tully Hall of the Lincoln Center. Check out the photos uploaded directly from my iPhone below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Quote by one of my personal favorite designers Mr. Karl Lagerfeld. xoxo- Jenn G.

No comments:
Post a Comment