Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nautica Men's Fall 2012 Fashion Show Recap

On Day 2 of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week, Nautica invited me to view their Fall 2012 Menswear Collection. The show took place across the street from the Lincoln Center at Ed's Chowder House, which is a seafood restaurant..how fitting. I was shocked and amazed when I entered the venue, it was much more than your ordinary fashion show, it was like a party/mixer/celebration. We were greeted at the door with a coat check and complimentary cocktails while viewing the collection. There was also a DJ on hand playing music the entire time. Check out the photos I captured on my iPhone below, GREAT JOB NAUTICA! I'm impressed! ....I'm not easily pleased , by the way.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors