Saturday, February 11, 2012

Katya Leonovich Fall 2012 Fashion Show Recap

Day 2 of NYFW: While lounging at the Lincoln Center, I randomly walked into the Katya Leonvich presentation with a fellow blogger that I met at a mixer event the other night. I don't really know much about this designer but after viewing her collection I will definitely do some research. The Katya Leonvich collection was amazing, I really like the creativity of her show.... they did a lot with such a small room to work with. A friend of mines said that what she liked most about the show was the fact that she could actually touch and feel the pieces worn by the models unlike the traditional show where you watch from afar. View the photos taken with my iphone 4 below.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors