The name says it all simple silhouettes with Intricate details for The young vibrant confident woman. The sultry chic aesthetic of the brand intends to invoke chemistry and versatility.
Holding true To its unconventional demeanor Simply Intricate is taking New York Fashion Week to the Streets and will be occupying the streets of NYC as its runway . A group of 10 high fashion models will occupy the sidewalks in a sultry uniformed walk, dressed in the Simply Intricate "seductive crush" collection. Patrons who are not invited to Mercedes Benz Fashion week but still appreciate fashion will be able to enjoy a real life runway extravaganza . The label will showcase in the following locations Soho, Meat Packing District, 5th Avenue, Lincoln center , Madison Ave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...


No comments:
Post a Comment