I wanted to wear streetwear for atleast 1 day during NYFW. The good folks at Live Love Urban provided me with the perfect crew neck to wear with my new Jordan 10s. The LLU Heartbeat Crewneck was fitting for the month of February. The LLU Heartbeat Crew Neck is available in an assortment of colors online at www.LiveLoveUrban.com. The shirts are designed to compliment your favorite pair of sneakers. Additional colors will be released in the upcoming months. If the shirt you want is sold out, don't worry because they will be restocked at the end of this month. If you decide to purchase, make sure you tweet them (@LiveLove_Urban) and let them know that Terry McFly sent you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Quote by one of my personal favorite designers Mr. Karl Lagerfeld. xoxo- Jenn G.

No comments:
Post a Comment