Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MCM Private NYFW Fall/Winter 2012 Showcase

During New York Fashion Week, MCM invited me out to Soho for an appointment only viewing of their latest collection and the upcoming collection for next season. This was a one on one type of event, usually only experienced by buyers.. I felt honored that they would care enough about my opinion to have me and my viewers be apart of something so intimate and prestigious. I loved everything MCM had to show me, I have a new found respect for the brand. My favorite pieces overall were the Men's Stark backpack and the Honshu Tantris Weekender. (The bags I'm holding in the photos) To top it all off, They gave me a complimentary MCM umbrella, ink pen, calender, notepad, and lookbook. MCM Everything!!!!! This post will also be followed by two more posts highlighting the upcoming Men's collection and the Women's collection in detail. The pieces I'm wearing in the photos are from the upcoming collection.

















1 comment:

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors