During the 2012 Fall/Winter New York Fashion Week, I wore sneakers provided by Supra Footwear. Mid Fashion Week, while en route to the MCM showcase in my previous posts, I stopped by the Supra flagship store in Soho (4 Prince St.) to pick up a few pairs of sneakers that seemed to fit well with the theme of the week. I'm a big fan of the Supra Society Sneaker so I made it my focus to get as many pairs of those as possible and I love being different so I had to get a pair of shoes with unique fabrics or print. I left the store with two pairs of SOCIETYs (Wool Snowflakes & Heartbreaker II's) and 1 pair of Leopard Pony Hair Supra Assaults.
I wore the Heartbreaker II Society sneakers on Valentine's Day, it was fitting because those were exclusively released only on valentines day.
I wore the Leopard Assault sneakers to a few shows at the Lincoln Center and to Sammy B's Fashion Show.
Supra is my favorite brand, I been rocking with them since 2009. At that time, I was just starting to blog and they were just starting the brand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...

No comments:
Post a Comment