Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fashionably Random Photos #NYFW Edition

Mercedes Benz-New York Fashion Week officially came to an end a day ago. I had an amazing time and met lots of amazing people, I went to more shows that expected. I attended at least two shows on each day of NYFW. I decided to share some of the Random photos from my phone with all of you. There were some pretty bizarre experiences, I saw a baby walking around the Lincoln Center alone with his own bodyguard and a dog attended in a sweater. There's a lot of photos of me and my friends having a great time at the Lincoln Center. For photos of the shows I attended , make sure you click the FASHION tab on the right side.


Clair (Founder of FashionBombDaily) and I after the Rachel Roy show

June Ambrose took my phone and snapped a photo of us, this photo now has sentimental value lol

Charlie Baltimore and I after a show she modeled in

Rich (From VH1's Love & Hip-Hop) and I




Filming a promo for Pepsi
My favorite Jewelry designer Tiffany B. Chanel

My twitter buddy Melissa Chanel, she came all the way up from North Carolina

Tiff lova again

Casual swag for the first day of NYFW
Random baby running around the Lincoln Center with no parents but he had his own bodyguards


Even dogs come to Fashion Week
Accessories Designer, he designed that bow tie

She's the other half of the team with the guy above, she designed her bow tie as well

Sophia came to visit all the way from Florida so I had to take her to fashion week
My favorite Fashion Week buddy June Ambrose

Here's June before she took my phone and snapped the photo you saw earlier in this post
Finally met my fellow blogger Mattie of Mattieologie.com

DPiper Twins, They're twin fashion designers. They designed those dresses.


My new friend, she's a reporter in South Africa...pretty famous outside of America



1 comment:

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors