Friday, February 17, 2012

MCM Men's Fall/Winter 2012 Collection

MCM allowed me to check out their entire collection from next season, I was thoroughly impressed with this Men's F/W 2012 collection. The backpacks and weekenders are my favorites. I love the use of colored leathers and studs, it's the perfect product for the fashionably minded male consumer.

The Stark Backpack
The Urban Styler collection

The Express Visetos Collection


The Honshu Tantris Collection (The purple bags are from the Stark collection, they look pink in the photo)

The colored leather accessories are from the Stark collection and the black pieces are Honshu Tantris.
I want this Blue Stark backpack

This Honshu Tantris pocket backpack is an amazing piece.

The Honshu Tantris zipper backpack and document case. Notice the vinyl texture of the pieces in this photo.

I loved this backpack, I'll be wearing it on my return to college later this year.

This Honshu Tantris weekender was definitely the crowd pleaser, Instagram went crazy after I posted this pic.
Vasco Collection

Vasco Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors